Easy Steps For Finding Your Passion
Apr 03, 2019
Are you trying to find your passion in your life? If so, you are not alone, many people are attempting to this every day. So why is it so difficult to recognize what your true passion is?
It really isn't that difficult to identify your passion, one easy way to do this is to ask yourself some questions. Let's take a look at a few examples here.
- What do you do outside of work? This should give you a good insight of what your hobbies and interests are.
- What one thing do you do whenever you get the chance? This will identify those things that you feel more passionate about.
- What makes you feel excited? This is normally associated with those things that you are good at. Mainly your talents and your gifts.
- What makes you feel more confident? You may find that talking, writing, singing or art makes you feel this way. Again these are things that you know you are good at, therefore you feel confident. You don't have to think twice about doing them.
- What would you do if you weren't earning money from it? Again this signifies your passions. You aren't in it for the money, you truly love doing it and just want to spend your spare time enjoying yourself with this task.
- What one thing or item would you like to change in the world? Your answer here could be a multitude of things including providing better drinking water. Helping underprivileged children or to help stop an animal from becoming extinct.
- What do you do in your spare time? You probably spend time developing one of your hobbies or talents. You may spend this time writing, creating music or exercising.
- What makes you smile? All those things that make you smile are things that you love and enjoy doing. Of course, it doesn't have to be an item. Spending time with your grandchildren or visiting a seniors home can be other things that put a smile on your face.
Go through this list and start writing down your answers. From here you want to see if there is one thing that gets repeated again and again. If so, chances are that this is your passion. That one thing that you love to do, or want to do whenever you can.
Your next step is to simply start making time for it, and yes you can if you truly want to.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.